this church welcomes you!
who are we?
- all ages, different backgrounds
- a mix; visitors, new church members, some with lifetime experience
- An informal church, accepting people as they are.
coming to a 10.30am Sunday service
- For directions please see the directions page
- Aim to turn up around 10.25 a.m. (but sometimes we’re late too!)
- You’ll be met at the door by a friendly face
- we are a friendly bunch, if you’re unsure of something, please ask
- please be who you are, not someone you aren’t.
what to expect
Our aim: whether you’re looking at Christianity for the first time or have been a Christian for many years,
we want you to be encouraged and inspired by a morning with us.
We hope we will all draw closer to God as a result.
Here’s a quick summary:
- we start at 10.30am with a few notices of coming events, followed by silent reflection
- the service lasts until about 11.30am
- our worship blends Bible reading and prayer with traditional hymns and modern songs
- everyone can participate in the worship
- the average size of our congregation on a Sunday morning is around 50 people.
- At 11am young people go to their own groups, there are also crèche facilities. The church implements a strong Safeguarding policy.
- We have a talk from the bible that is relevant and meaningful to our lives
- We share the Lord’s Supper together as part of the service (first and third Sundays); we explain this as we take part.
- After our service tea and coffee are served; some services are followed by a lunch.
what we believe
We are a Christian church and believe all can have relationship with God.
We believe this can happen because of Jesus, who invites us to follow him.
is it just Sundays?
Absolutely not! God is with us all week long and we aim to lead lives that show it. We’re not perfect and we do make mistakes, but we want to make a positive difference in everything we do.
for those with disabilities
We aim to be an all-inclusive church and to meet the needs of all who use our building.
Our premises are accessible for those with disabilities. We have a loop for the hearing impaired.
For disabled parking or for other specific needs please contact the church office